We all know the song so I won’t go on.
- 1 X A4 size sheet of felt
- Permanent marker
- Hot glue gun
- Divide your felt into 6 even pieces and cut the rectangles.
- Draw a larger duck shape on the back of one of the felt sheets, making sure to position it towards the top, and draw a line out to the edge of the piece where you’d imagine the water to be if mother duck was sitting in water. Cut out this shape.
- Do the same with a smaller duck shape. Cut all 5 ducks.
- Use your permanent marker to draw their eye, beak and wing, like so.
- Fold the two edges inwards to create the finger puppet and hot glue them on the back.