Try this easy recipe for a different style of potato salad the whole family will love ❤️
Enjoy hot or cold 🙂 Serves 4-6.
- 2 med-large potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced or cubed
- Handful cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Small handful baby gherkins
- Small handful pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tsp wholegrain Mustard
- 1-2 tsps honey
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- Allow potatoes to cool in fridge or simply sit aside if you’d like a warmer salad. While potatoes cool, combine Mustard, honey and olive oil in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Combine potatoes, mustard mixture and all other ingredients into a medium-large glass bowl. Stir gently and serve!
To taste – try freshly cracked salt and pepper for a delicious flavor addition.